Medley: music, art, nature, health and wellbeing
Welcome to the Medley forum. Please login or register! Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Medley forum. Please login or register! Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin (Isobel)
Admin (Isobel)
Admin
https://medley.forumotion.com

Space To Connect Empty Space To Connect

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:19 pm
One positive impact of lockdown for me was seeing and hearing how quickly nature began to recover as people withdrew and traffic and activity slowed. And there was another side to this as well – helping us to see the power of nature and to reconnect with the places where we live. With more time and fewer distractions or commitments, people noticed trees or birds they might have ignored. I try to spend time in nature all the time, but this year this really became more important than ever. Have you found that? Have you reconnected with nature more during and since lockdown? Has this helped you to endure the pandemic and all its uncertainties? I know it creates a different perspective, if only for a while. Feeling the wind on your face, hearing the dawn chorus or noticing the first acorns is all elemental. Have you found some new way to connect with nature this year which has helped you? Or has lockdown or the need to shield actually reduced your opportunities to spend time in nature?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum